Monday, June 26, 2006

Book Notes

Well, I think I've finished chapter 5 and I'm on to chapter 6. I still have to type up chapter 5 to see how long it is. I have a four day weekend coming up so hopefully I can get the typing caught up. Tonight I've been working on organizing my fictional golf universe. I've had to create tv networks, personalities, golfers, tournament names, names of golf club manufacturers and all kinds of other things and all without infringing on copyrights or trademarks. I hope I'm succeeding. It's really tough to rename something like the British Open. I mean, it's in Great Britain, and it's an open championship. At least with other tournament names I can just string together some letters and say they stand for a Swiss banking institution or something.

1 comment:

Sarah5 said...

Happy Birthday, Even Par Round!

Good job, Miranda!