Friday, June 23, 2006

Booz Allen Classic

Like I said earlier, I haven't had a chance to see much of this tournament so far. I don't know who to cheer for since I haven't heard any of the personal stories you're likely to hear during rounds 1 and 2. Hopefully, I'll find someone to cheer for this weekend. I was checking out the leaderboard on the pga tour website and I got to wondering about something: why is it some of the competitors don't have flags by their names to signify their countries of origin? I can understand not having a rank on the money list or something. But pretty much everyone has a flag to represent their country. It makes it hard for a girl to do Spaniard Watch. LOL! I think I should check out the European Tour for this week's Spaniard Watch. I might have better luck.

No comments: