Saturday, October 06, 2007

It Ain't over Til It's Over.... But is it?

It just dawned on me today while listening to the Valero Texas Open that if I didn't have the Golf Channel, the PGA Tour season would be over for me. The networks apparently aren't covering the Fall Series. There are thousands of people out there who probably don't even know that golf is still being played. Someone tell me again how smart Tim Finchem is supposed to be.

I was listening to the golf today because I was in the other room ....... sewing. Yes, I said sewing. It's shocking to me too. Winnie throws a fit over every single harness I bring her except for the velcro kind. And her velcro harness that she's been wearing has gotten too small. So, today I made a new velcro harness for her. Boy are my fingers sore from those sewing needles. Pretty much the only things I've ever sewn are buttons so this was an entirely new experience for me. I don't know any fancy stitches and I followed the general design of the harness Winnie has been wearing. If I can get a picture of Winnie wearing it, I'll post it here. The whole time I worked on this harness I kept saying, "It would only take mom ten minutes on her machine to do this." It took me about three hours.

No comments: