Saturday, October 13, 2007

European Day

Today has been European Tour day. I watched the matchplay this morning and the Open de Madrid this afternoon. Truthfully, I listened more than watched the Open de Madrid. I was making a little coat for PJ to wear. She can't wear a velcro harness because she pulls too hard against it and gets out of it, but it's getting colder and I thought I could make her a little velcro coat to wear over the harness she does wear. So, I did that this afternoon. It's a little small on her. I've been checking out little yellow star appliques to sew onto Winnie's harness and PJ's coat to turn them into European Ryder Cup team flags, but the stars I've found online are all too big. I can't fit 12 of them on either piece of doggie clothing. So, I did the next best thing - I searched for iron on patches of the Spanish Flag. I found a company that sells them and bought two. Once I get the harness and coat the way I want them, the flags will be sewn on and Winnie and PJ will proudly sport their honorary daddies' national flag :)

As for the Frys.Com Open - I got tired of the golf channel's relentless recollections of Tiger Woods' win there, so I turned the channel to the Tennis Channel and I'm watching the semifinal of the Kremlin Cup - Serena Williams and Svetlana Kuznetsova (that probably wasn't spelled right).

No comments: