Saturday, October 13, 2007

For the Girls out There

A question for the girls: Do any of you watch the Champions Tour and look at the 'rookies' and think, gee they are pretty handsome? That happened to me when Hale Irwin debuted, when Loren Roberts debuted, when Jay Haas debuted and now when Bernhard Langer debuted (I won't even go into what I thought when Seve played earlier in the year). Of course, with Langer, it was more "gee, he's in great shape" rather than handsome, but you get the point. Although, comparing young Langer to current Langer, he's grown into his own look and is pretty stylish right now.

What's really depressing is that I get closer and closer to that Champions Tour rookie age. When Irwin debuted, there was a considerable age difference, but now, it's only 15 years or so. And on the opposite end of the spectrum, I have a Rafael Nadal calendar hanging up to remind me in a different way of how old I am.

1 comment:

Hooked On Golf Blog said...

I'm starting to get some of that "just for men" salt and pepper, senior tour look... :-)