Saturday, May 12, 2007

Players Championship: Round 3

Sean O'Hair birdied 16, 17, and 18 to finish the third round with a one shot lead over Phil Mickelson. I guess that answers the question of whether or not the 17th hole is 'too gimmicky'.

Sergio and Jose Maria are at -3. Finally Sergio had a really good round of golf with -5 today. I got to see both him and Jose Maria today. Fitting since the puppies are named after them (see my previous post).

Other 3rd round scores: Jose Coceres -4, jeff Quinney -8, Luke Donald -7, Henrik Stenson -6.

It's nice to actually see other golfers actually play golf for a change. Bless NBC, they only mentioned several times that Tiger was way, way behind. They didn't show lowlights or anything. I have to think that Johnny Miller has something to do with that. I don't think he's too much into sucking up to 'stars'.

No comments: