Sunday, May 06, 2007

Alternative Programming

As I was boycotting CBS' coverage of the final round of the Wachovia Championship (see yesterday's posts for reasons why), I found some other things to watch on tv: Deep Sea Detectives - I learned about the mass sinking of a German fleet of ships in 1919, LPGA Golf - I saw a playoff between Juli Inkster and Mi Hyun Kim, Kim won, and then I watched Horse Jumping on NBC - decided that they shouldn't have those kinds of events since that one horse had to be put down after getting injured. If it wasn't for that competition that horse could have lived a very long happy life as someone's pet, giving rides to little kids at birthday parties or helping to teach novices how to ride.

So, to sum up the effect of alternative programming: 1/3 happy, 2/3 depressing. Still better than Tiger-Fest.

1 comment:

Mr Business Golf said...

Yes, I agree with ya on there is something better to do.

http://innovativebusinessgolf.com