Saturday, September 16, 2006

Virtual Spaniard Watch

My satellite dish receiver is not cooperating with me. Sometime between 10pm and 3am, it throws up some kind of screensaver and I can't record the Open de Madrid. I had hoped I wouldn't have to get up at 3am and turn the receiver on manually (I have been just leaving it on and going to bed), but I think I'm going to have to lose some sleep to record the final two rounds. As I've missed much of the first two days, Spaniard Watch is being performed via internet reports. Although I did get to see Jose Maria Olazabal shake hands at the end of his second round and I got to see Ignacio Garrido finish up. Gonzalo Fernandez-Castano is having a good tournament so far. Jose Luis Adarraga Gomez, an amateur, is 6 under and currently in a tie for 18th. Other Spaniards playing are Gabriel Canizares, Jose Rivero, Alfredo Garcia-Heredia, Jose Manuel Lara, Carlos De Corral, Miguel Angel Martin and Francis Valera.

No comments: