Sunday, September 10, 2006

Sunday Roundup

Omega European Masters - Bradley Dredge won. I was happy to see him win. I've watched him ever since he and Stephen Dodd won the WGC thing last year. Sergio had an up and down round but he finished okay. I think his mind was partially on the Ryder Cup after the first day or so. The golf course is amazing with all the views of the town and the mountains.

Canadian Open - Jim Furyk won with a final round of 5 under par, the lowest of the day. Justin Rose had a pretty bad final round. But you have to be in contention before you can win and he keeps putting himself into contention. It's just a matter of time before he takes that next step and wins. Sean O'Hair, Brett Quigley and Paul Azinger did really well.

Looking forward to the Battle of the Broadcasters tomorrow. I need to find out how long it's on so I can record it. I hope Johnny Miller kicks Lanny Wadkins' butt.

No comments: