Saturday, September 02, 2006

Round 2: Deutsche Bank Championship

Well, Justin Rose is still doing very well. He and Robert Allenby are currently tied for the lead at 6 under par, two shots ahead of Tiger and the rest. Unfortunately, Brad Faxon and Paul Azinger have both missed the cut. As did David Duval. Bubba Watson is playing very well this week. I think his reputation for big hitting hurts him because all we ever hear about is his driving. We aren't made aware of the fact that he can actually play golf. And play golf he must be to be doing so well this week. Peter Lonard and Billy Andrade also made the cut this week. Hopefully they will continue to play well too.

Why do I follow Justin Rose during these tournaments? Because he was nice enough to personally reply to a fan email I sent him a back when this blog first began. He was that nice to me, so I figure the least I can do is spotlight him when he's doing well. He's a good guy.

No comments: