Sunday, October 22, 2006

What's With the Sprint Post Game Show

I listened to the opening bit and all they wanted to do was criticize Sergio's performance this week. I thought Sergio's performance was quite good. After a few weeks off, he went out and finished second on a course that was redesigned and was reportedly tougher than it was last year when he also finished second. It was an excellent warm up for the Volvo Masters.

So, since the Sprint Post Game Show operates under the motto of "If you can't say anything about Tiger because he isn't playing, then trash all the other players" (they even trashed Justin Rose when they were invited to make comments during Golf Central) I switched over to the Tennis Channel and watched Roger Federer win the Madrid Masters. Federer's a little boring to me, as you know I prefer Nadal, but the commentators aren't trashing Nadal tonight.

No comments: