Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Finished the Book

The Roberta Isleib book, Six Strokes Under. It turned out ok. I won't comment on the ending because other people might want to read it. I will probably end up getting the other books in the series. Not too crazy about the use of the F word in the book, but at least it isn't every other word and most of the rest of the language is decent. I don't get the F word thing - my parents, sister and I never used that word in our household. I don't know what they do now but I still don't use that word. If you expect to get anywhere in a career, you can't use language like that. It just isn't good office behavior. And if you can't find any other words in the whole lexicon of the English language to express a thought or emotion, then that's really really sad.

No comments: