Thursday, May 07, 2009

June Issue of Golf Magazine

I got the June issue today in the mail. Here are some highlights:

It's their US Open Preview Issue so they spotlight Bethpage Black and they have an interview with Rocco Mediate. Forrest Fezler, by the way, was also a runner up at the 1974 US Open to Hale Irwin. I just had to post the name Forrest Fezler.

David Feherty's column is very entertaining - it's about having a house built and his adventures with the contractor.

There's also an interview with Steve Stricker, I think part of the US Open preview. And an article about Ernie Els.

And my favorite part - a little where are they now tidbit with Ken Venturi. The final two lines of the piece: "Venturi often watches golf on tv - with the sound muted. 'Too much talking,' he says."

Gee, I have actually muted the tv during golf coverage. But this week, I just don't have the golf on my tv.

No comments: