Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Check out HomeofGolf.TV

I have a new Facebook Friend - Andy Brown of HomeofGolf.TV. You should check it out. Plenty of videos of stuff and it comes straight from St. Andrews, Scotland.

I can't really check it out since I'm on Dial-up. Video is a no-no with Dial-Up. But if I can remember to do it, I'll check it out this weekend on my parents' high speed internet. Yes, my parents have better internet than I do. But that's just because I don't want to go through the hassle of changing all of my email log-ins for all of my shopping websites and other websites I have subscribed to. I don't use my gmail address for everything, just fun stuff on the web.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

For someone on dial-up and does not play golf, you do a fabulous job out 'here'...

Thanks, I'll stay tuned.