Sunday, March 30, 2008

Rheumatism Home Remedies

Reports say that it's rheumatism that has kept Jose Maria Olazabal out of action for the last several months. So, I thought I would look up some home remedies for rheumatism just to see what was out there. I'm sure once a person gets to a certain point in experiencing this ailment, these home remedies won't help much. But for mild cases, it might not hurt to try a change in diet for a few weeks to see if it might help.

According to This Website, one approach is to eliminate all meat, white bread, sugar, tea, coffee, alcohol and some other things. Some of the suggestions on the website I find a bit out of the ordinary, but cutting out meat, white bread and sugar is suggested by many doctors and nutritionists for many different reasons, so I wouldn't think trying that would hurt too much.

Legal disclaimer: consult your physician before trying anything you hear or read on the internet.

No comments: