Thursday, March 27, 2008

One Under Par

Jose Maria Olazabal shot a -1 round today at the Andalucia event. I think he's 6 shots back of the leader who is Lee Westwood, I think. Would you believe I saw the leaderboard and read a news story and I'm still not sure it's Westwood in the lead? I think it's him. I was just looking for Jose Maria news. One article I read reported that he said his back was a little tired by the end of the round. There's a British amateur named Danny Willett who is doing pretty well after the first round. I noticed his name because I started writing a new golf related fiction story this weekend and my main character's last name is Willett. Complete coincidence I can assure you. Now I'm wondering if I should change the name of the character.

Anyway, I recorded the first round of the tournament this morning, hoping there will be some of Jose Maria on there. I haven't watched it yet.

No comments: