Friday, November 03, 2006

Tour Championship

Whose idiotic idea was it to have the golf coverage end at 5pm eastern? I get off work at 4pm. By the time I get through small town football Friday night traffic and get home the golf's over with. Anyway, I took a look at the leaderboard. Adam Scott and Joe Durant are leading right now with 4 under par. One of my new faves, Brett Quigley, along with Trevor Immelman, Stuart Appleby, and Retief Goosen are next in line at -1. Luke Donald, who played in Spain last week, is even par. He might be a bit tired what with all that travel and nearly winning last week. Maybe he should have skipped the Tour Championship like the wus- uh, fatigued players. My thoughts on who might win, and who I would like to see win? I don't predict who wins these things. But I do think it's great that someone other than the skippers has a chance. I'm cheering for Brett and Adam. It would be great if either of them wins. As long as they don't bump Sergio out of his position on any rankings lists. And of those two, I'd have to choose Brett since he hasn't won on tour yet.

No comments: