Thursday, November 23, 2006

Gobble Gobble

Today was a good Turkey Day. I cooked and Mom and Dad came to my house. The dogs were very happy to see mom as she never comes here. After dinner, I was pleasantly surprised to see last year's Skins Game on ESPN Classic. So, I watched that and took a nap with the dogs. I'm still stuffed though. Tonight looks to be a good night for tv. At least starting at 9pm with the Shell's Wonderful World of Golf episode with Fred Couples and John Daly. And an extra plus: It's nice and warm and sunny here in WV. I love it.

Tomorrow I plan to be one of the stupid people who are out at 4am to get in line at Walmart for the Black Friday sale. They have 600 threadcount sheet sets on sale.

As for golf going on around the world: Michelle Wie is doing very badly in Japan and some amateur is in the lead in Australia. I saw Justin Rose is doing well there too. Good for him.

No comments: