Friday, November 10, 2006

Shark Shootout

I've been waiting and waiting for this to start. A lot of good pairings to watch: Norman and Faldo, Sorenstam and Couples, Daly and Holmes, Faxon and Henry. Norman and Faldo didn't do so well today, but it's not like they play a lot either. So, for them, they did pretty well. I hope I get to see more of Faxon and Henry tomorrow.


Just a note about the other golf: Sergio is in a tie for the lead at the tournament he's playing in Japan. Hopefully this won't be yet another runner-up finish for him. He needs to take that one extra step and get a win. I watched some of the nationwide tour event today, but as I don't watch it regularly I don't have much of an opinion on it. Except to say that it looks like Matt Kuchar has lost some weight recently. And it appears that I've scooped USA's Sunday Golf Show regarding the Steve Azar country music video featuring John Daly. I posted about it a while back, and just now, the USA network is talking about it. Finally, I'm hoping Lorena Ochoa plays well this week and takes another step closer to clinching the Player of the Year title.

No comments: