Monday, September 05, 2005

Today's Results

Olin Browne won the Deutsche Bank Championship and he won a ton of money. Jason Bohn came in second and he was fighting all the way to the end. It's great to see that kind of competitiveness but with a more polite nature than some of the top tier players. They showed his reaction when he won that million dollars all those years ago - it was priceless. I would act the same way now if I won a million dollars. I'd react that way if I won a thousand. Vaughn Taylor came in a quiet third. Seriously, he made very little noise during the last round and the TV folks might have shown him two or three times in the three hours of coverage. ABC had a video thing with Nick Faldo going to a Red Sox game. I thought it was pretty funny. And I never complain about a chance to see Nick Faldo on tv.

No comments: