Monday, September 26, 2005

This Week on the PGA Tour

Is the Chrysler Classic of Greensboro. It airs on the USA network and on ABC on Sunday apparently. Some of the participants include: Sergio Garcia, Adam Scott, Justin Rose, Davis Love and Peter Lonard - at least that's what the website says. It's no accident that among those in the list above, I highlighted some President's Cup participants. I think it will be interesting to see them play this week after last week. And I think it's good to have this kind of celebrity in an event like this to bring more people out to watch the tournament. Personally, I'm hoping Sergio Garcia does really well. I haven't seen enough of him lately. And Justin Rose will always get a favorable mention here since he was nice enough to respond personally when I sent him a friendly email on his website.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Finally the US won a team competition. I hope now that Chris DiMarco get´s the recognition he deserves. He will win a mayor in 2007. http://www.golfstuffreview.com