Sunday, May 18, 2008

Deja Vu

Once again, Lorena Ochoa wins. I think it's funny the way she's not helping the media out when they dubbed the rest of this year as "Annika's Fairwell Tour". LOL

I watched the LPGA coverage instead of the PGA coverage until LPGA was done and then switched over to CBS.

Which brings me to another case of deja vu: Imada in a playoff for the second year in a row. This time, he wins. It's good to see first time winners, but I really felt for Kenny Perry. This week, his miss was just bad luck with his ball ricocheting off a tree and ending up in the water.

And I really appreciated ESPN running scores across the bottom of the screen while I was watching the LPGA. I don't have to watch the women's final in tennis today because ESPN already told me who won (Yankovic of Serbia). Oddly enough, they didn't report that Rafael Nadal beat Roger Federer in Germany today for his first win at that tournament. I guess Nadal beating Federer isn't considered news. I would consider it news.

And the final bit of deja vu - I just finished eating about a half a jar of peanut butter. I seem to be eating way too much. Hopefully, I'll get sick of it and won't want it anymore. I'm not quite at the Paul McKenna-mind trick stage of imaging worms crawling all over the peanut butter to keep me from eating it.

No comments: