Tuesday, January 08, 2008

At Least His Personal Life is on Track

I was perusing the news stories listed on www.fark.com and found this story: Tennis star Venus Williams has apparently become engaged to her boyfriend, Hank Kuehne. That's right, pro golfer Hank Kuehne is apparently now known as Venus' boyfriend, and husband to be. Congratulations to the couple, but I have to say it's a bit sad that the only billing Hank received in this story is that he's her boyfriend. Hopefully in the future, if it's what he wants, he will again be known for a career and a life of his own, independent of their relationship.

On a different note - what is it with tennis players and golfers? Chris Evert and Greg Norman, Venus Williams and Hank Kuehne. I'm leaving Sergio out on purpose. You'd think they wouldn't get along considering the opinion of some tennis players that golf isn't a sport. Oddly enough, I don't think I've ever heard of a relationship between a male tennis player and female golfer.

I guess I need to take up tennis.

No comments: