Saturday, November 03, 2007

Deja Vu All Over Again

Justin Rose has yet another 54 hole lead - this time at the Season Ending Volvo Masters in Spain. If he finishes in the top three and ahead of Padraig Harrington, he could win the Order of Merit. I would love for Justin Rose to win because as you know, he was really, really nice and personally replied to my "Hi, I'm a big fan, good luck in the future" email. Sure his response was about four or five words, but he sent it himself, it wasn't automated. If he could take the time to do that, then I can cheer for him and support him here in this blog.

Unfortunately, he doesn't have a good track record with 54 hole leads. Maybe that will change tomorrow.

The Volvo Masters is one of my favorite tournaments. So much a favorite that I have a Valderrama Screen Saver on my pc. I got it from the Valderrama Golf Club website.

Next week begins the 2008 European Tour season. Talk about wishing your life away, but it makes for an exciting golf year. And it gives the European Tour a chance to include tournaments from the other tours, Asian, Australian, etc.

As for the PGA Tour - I was actually watching part of the Children's Miracle Network Tournament today, until, for the second time, they had to bring up Tiger Woods. I then switched over to the Tennis Channel - rerun, but there's no Tiger on there. I did get to hear the exchange between Kelly, Nick, Peter and Dottie about Nick and Peter wearing speedos if Kelly and Dottie would wear bikinis. Poor Peter to get dragged into those things. He tries to be the dignified, elder statesman of the group.

No comments: