Sunday, March 25, 2007

CA Championship Notes

I didn't watch the third or fourth rounds. See my previous post for the reason. But I checked the leaderboard and am pleased to see that Sergio finished T3 and Jose Maria didn't follow Friday's bad round with another bad one on Saturday and Sunday. He finished T35. And South African cutie Anton Haig (He's so young, you have to call him a cutie) finished T32. Good for him.

Tennis notes: Fernando Gonzalez was fun to watch today. He threw rackets and exhibited a lively temper, but didn't take it out on the ball boys and girls or the umpire. Rafael Nadal didn't even have to play his match. His opponent was unable to take to the court. Good for Nadal, bad for me. I never get to see him play. And Andy Roddick still makes me want to send him some Ritalin and some decaf coffee. Boy is he fidgety.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Miranda. When are you going to start your tennis blog? I think you're ready. :)