Sunday, August 06, 2006

Research

You'll notice I didn't have a lot of comments about the play in the final round of the Buick Open, mostly just what I heard people say. That's because the whole time I was watching the final round, I was focused on the gallery instead of the players. It was nice to phase Tiger into just a big red blob and study the gallery looking for women to see what they were wearing and if they carried purses. As you know in just a couple of weeks, I will be attending the Bridgestone Invitational (if I don't get lost or something on my way there). So, I decided today I would study the crowds to see what I could learn. I saw a couple of women with purses, one with a fanny pack, and a lot of people without their tickets prominently displayed (which is NOT what the ticket small print says you should do). And, I didn't need this lesson because I behave like an adult, I saw the apple incident and heard the subsequent report that the apple thrower was ejected from the tournament grounds. I'll be able to watch the crowds for a couple more weeks, so hopefully I'll be able to learn some other useful things.

No comments: