Friday, August 18, 2006

My Trip to the Bridgestone Invitational

While I don't even expect to meet the waiter who serves Sergio his meals during next week's tournament, if I do actually get an opportunity to meet Sergio or any of the golfers, I might need some questions to ask. Especially since my mind will no doubt be a complete blank. So, if you have any DECENT, intelligent questions to ask, email them to me (the email button is in the sidebar). If I get a chance to ask them, I'll post the answers here when I get the chance. If I don't get a chance to ask them, I will post some of the questions I like best here and give credit to the folks who supplied them. If I don't get any questions in my inbox, then I will just make some up, post them here, and credit them to ficticious people :)

I promise to check my email before going to the tournament. Some of you know I don't check that account for weeks at a time :)

No comments: