Sunday, May 28, 2006

Thanks Golf Magazine Online

Thanks to Golfonline.com I now ahead of time who's going to win the LPGA event that is currently on my tv. I went to the website to see if they have any new David Feherty stuff, but saw the headline instead. So, now I can either watch something else, or work on the golf romance novel. I actually have the first chapter written, but I think it might be too short. Or else I will need to have more chapters than I thought. I have some serious editing to do. But I did think I might, hopefully, get maybe one chapter a week written. That doesn't sound like too much. I do have a serious problem with the book though. I don't know what I'm going to write. I know how the book will end, but how I spend the 10 or so chapters to get to the end is the problem. Maybe I should have done an outline first. I did that with my first novel.

No comments: