Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I Won

I won a sleeve of Taylormade golf balls from Golfblogger who was sponsoring a contest to try to increase viewership and postership on his forum. I'm so excited. Yes, I don't play golf, but I can take these golf balls to work and tease my boss since he has to pay for the ones he loses when he plays golf. LOL!!! And I might actually look into getting an old used club sometime and playing around with the golf balls. I live on a 20 acre farm and it would be really good exercise to hit the ball and then go find it. But they are supposed to be red, so they will be easy to find.

And just an aside - do you know how careful you have to be when you are talking about golf balls? You always have to specify 'golf' otherwise the conversation takes on a whole different meaning. Believe me, there are dozens of suggestive comments buzzing around in my head right now :)

2 comments:

mediaguru @ HookedOnGolfBlog.com said...

Let's here the suggestive thoughs! Your you can email them to me wink wink...hehe

mediaguru @ HookedOnGolfBlog.com said...

thoughs should be "thoughts" sorry for the typo.