Wednesday, April 05, 2006

No, I Haven't Forgotten to Watch Golf

I just haven't been able to post. My modem got fried this weekend and I couldn't get a new one until today. The guy who put the new one in also installed more ram so now my pc is faster too, which is nice. I watched the third round of the PGA event last weekend, saw that Phil Mickelson had a huge lead and then watched the final round of the LPGA event on Sunday. It was a more exciting tournament. I was hoping Michelle Wie would win but she did well.

I've been having a time here at the house with my new puppy. I think I'm too impatient to see the housebreaking work. I've decided to follow the more regimented 7 days schedule to see how well that works. I hope she catches on and gets housebroken. I'd be happy enough with her being trained on puppy pads. The new puppy is a chihuahua and her name is Phoebe. She's a cute thing unless she's chewing the skin off my hands. She has a slight problem with biting. She's crying now to be let out of her crate. I'd better let her out to play for a bit before bed time.

No comments: