Sunday, February 26, 2006

The Olympics are Over

Now I can get back to golf. I watched the semifinals yesterday for the matchplay thing. I thought Davis Love and Geoff Ogilvy would advance to the finals. But between the two of them, I don't know who will win. Davis obviously loves matchplay, but Ogilvy is younger and you would think in better shape. But, Ogilvy has gone to extra holes in all but one of his matches this week, while Davis has managed to finish most of his matches early. I think it will be a good 36 hole final.

SBS Fields Open: I'm glad Michelle Wie finished well, and ahead of Morgan Pressel after the comments Pressel has made about Wie. I can't wait to see what the rankings and money list will look like now. I wonder if Wie had won the tournament, would the LPGA let her play full time then?

Off Topic: I now have the Tennis Channel on my satellite dish. I didn't know there was a Tennis Channel. I may have to watch that a bit more to see what it's like. I watched a little of it this morning waiting for the paid programming to end on the Golf Channel.

No comments: