Friday, February 03, 2006

FBR Round 2

JJ Henry shot a 61 today. Unfortunately, most of the time when someone shoots a really low score, the next day's round sucks. Hopefully, it won't happen to him. J.B Holmes is again doing really well. It's great to see the new guys do so well. Lucas Glover isn't brand new, but he isn't a veteran yet and I like him. I wish they would interview him more - he has a great voice. Arron Oberholser, Justin Rose made the cut and it looks like Nathan Green and Paul Azinger may also make the cut - they are still on the course as I'm writing this. Unfortunately, it looks like Jason Gore may miss the cut. He has had a really bad year so far. Maybe he shouldn't have had such a good one last year. It made the expectations all that much higher and the disappointment that much greater.

Again, I didn't get to see much of it today on tv. I did tape the whole 2 hours and with luck I'll be able to watch it tomorrow. I attempted to tape the CBS Late Nite show last night but got the pm and am thing mixed up.

No comments: