Sunday, September 06, 2009

Caternity Leave

I haven't been posting for a while because I have a new kitten that takes up some of my time. He's currently residing in my bathroom, but soon, and I can't wait for the day, he will become an outside cat. He's just too small to put outside right now. I got him from a woman at work whose boxer, Rufus, was really looking forward to a feline snack. I've named the little kitten Parker after a character on the TNT TV show Leverage.

So, some comments about golf - Miguel Angel Jimenez had a very good tournament this week in Switzerland. I got to watch a lot of the weekend coverage. It still amazes me that you can have a playable golf course that close to a bunch of snow. I hate snow.

I watched some of the PGA event today. Luckily, Tiger had already gotten off the course so the NBC crew had to focuse on the guys who were still playing. Gee, what a concept. And I got to see and hear Brad Faxon today. I like Brad Faxon. I wish he would get back to playing really well so I could see him playing more. While I really like Sean O'Hair, I would like to see Steve Stricker win so he could take over the number 1 spot on the Fed Ex Cup points list.

I got the new issue of Golf Magazine this week in the mail. There's an interesting, but completely predictable, interview with Lanny Wadkins. Since he didn't seem too honored to get the Hall of Fame invite, I say they should rescind it. There's an article about golf in Cuba. And David Feherty's column is about the Troops First Foundation and the AT&T National tournament.

I have tomorrow off from work thanks to Labor Day so I'll be watching some sports - Tennis and Golf if Tiger gets off the course early, which he should considering how far back he is.

No comments: