Saturday, August 22, 2009

Quiet Day

I watched the Solheim Cup with the sound turned down today. Can't stand Rich Lerner. Hopefully, Judy Rankin will 'accidentally' dump some coffee on his head or something this weekend.

I also watched the KLM Open with the sound on and the Wyndham Championship with the sound turned down to start with because I figured they would spend the first few minutes talking about Tiger. Then I turned the sound up. Got to see Feherty's interviews with Sergio, Fred Couples and Brandt Snedeker.

I think David Feherty should captain the European Ryder Cup team after Olazabal has his turn. Feherty is in a good position to know all about the competition considering that he follows them around the golf course for several weeks a year. Feherty would provide some lightheartedness. And for the killer instinct to win, win, win, what else but a triumphant return of Seve? LOL.

No comments: