Thursday, August 07, 2008

Bad Day Here

Something must be in retrograde in my zodiac sign or something. I have had really bad luck today. First was some bad luck at work (which technically happened while I was on vacation but I didn't find out about it until today). Then, I get my mail tonight out of my mailbox, there's a slip from the mailcarrier that said that my package was left on the front door of my house. Well, there's no package anywhere at my house. I walked to the neighbors and they didn't see any package either. So, the idiot mail carrier lost my package. I have to go to the post office tomorrow after work and complain. Third, I opened the brand new half gallon of milk I bought yesterday and it poured out like cottage cheese. The date on the jug was 8/15/08. So, that was a waste of about $2.50. The seller of the bad milk is Broughton's, just in case anyone was wondering. You should buy someone else's milk.

The good points: Sergio had a one under par round today at the PGA Championship. I think that's about it for the good points.

If you're looking for happier, more pleasant news, check out Golfblogger's website. He is attending the PGA Championship this week and has taken some pictures. It will be a nice contrast to my Bridgestone reports. I reported from the point of view of someone who doesn't play golf, but likes to watch it. Golfblogger plays golf so he will have a different point of view when he reports from the PGA.

No comments: