Saturday, April 07, 2007

A Selfish Post about Me

I went to see some chihuahua puppies this morning and have placed a deposit on two adorable little females. They are barely two weeks old so in about 5 weeks I'll be able to bring them home. They won't replace Phoebe and it will still hurt to think about her, but I will be busy learning about my new puppies and their personalities and they will soon take up a special place in my heart right next to Steffi's, Fritz's and Phoebe's places. One of the puppies is short haired and white with black spots and the other puppy is long haired white with black spots.

I wanted to bring all the little puppies home. Especially the little 2 1/2 pound chihuahua female, but I was afraid that little one would get hurt accidentally by Fritz, my rambunctious dog who jumps up and down when he wants to go out and doesn't look where he's landing. He's landed on Steffi a couple of times.

Rest assured, when I get them and bring them home, there will be plenty of posts and pictures of them on this blog and every other blog I've got. So, you'll get to learn a lot more about them in the months to come.

No comments: