Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas To Me

I got myself the Golf Channel for Christmas. I was planning to get it after the first of the year, but I got it early so my dad could watch some of the new channels included in the 180 channel package from Dish Network today when we had our Christmas dinner here at the house. He has the 120 channel package. So, I've been watching the Golf Channel for a few days and so far it's ok. I don't really get this Big Break thing. I'll have to head over to the golf channel's website and see if the purpose of this show is posted. So, far it's just people I haven't heard of playing golf on tv. Is being on tv the 'big break'? Or does the winner get something else out of it? Oh, and it would be just my luck that next week is Tiger Woods week on the Golf Channel. I can't believe I have to pay for that.

I've also spent some time watching the Military channel, History International, and the Biography channel.

No comments: