Sunday, December 25, 2005

Big Break 4

The Golf Channel keeps replaying the final round that determines the winner of the whole show. Both of the competitors, Guy and Paul, keep talking over and over again about not be committed. I'd be concerned if I was the woman in their lives. Committment seems to be a problem for them. And after watching the players commentary on their performance, I have to wonder how any serious competitive golfer can be sane. It seems these two, or at least Paul, really got into psychoanalyzing his play. Sometimes too much introspection can be a bad thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know, maybe it is because I saw most of the episodes, but you might have been short changed by only watching the final show. They've been saying the prize every show, and also in the commercials before the show began.