Monday, June 30, 2008

Sticker Update

No, that's not Steve Stricker. I mean the sticker for my new license plate. Apparently it was the dealership who put the wrong sticker on the plate. I had a message on my answering machine tonight when I got home from work from the dealership. I called them back and apparently they put the wrong sticker on the plate. The woman I spoke to is going to mail me the right sticker. I don't know if my email to the DMV was what prompted this. The plate was mailed to me from the dealership. I was curious about why the dealership would send me my plate, but I just thought they were forwarding it on from the DMV to me. I didn't know they put stickers on the plates before sending them out.

I bought a door mat this morning at walmart to put beside my driver's side door here at the house so I can wipe off my shoes before getting into the car. And I plan on buying brushes to keep in the roadmap slots in the doors so I and my passengers can wipe our feet before getting into the car when we are elsewhere. And no, I'm not obsessed. Really.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see you are getting your plate/sticker situation taken care of.

Their is nothing wrong with wanting to take care of your stuff. The longer you can keep your new car looking new the happier you will be. Just don't let it drive you nuts. Enjoy it while you have it!

Later.