Friday, December 29, 2006

Strange Birthday Celebration

The Golf Channel is supposed to be celebrating Tiger's birthday all week long. But on Monday I saw Tiger get beat by David Howell and then the other day they showed that World Matchplay event where Mark O'Meara beat him. Gee, I don't think I want them celebrating my birthday. They would dig up that nightmare sophomore year of high school when I had to drop drivers education class because the teachers were spending too much time taking the cool kids out to drive and stopping at the post office to pick up their mail and swinging through the McDonalds drive through. I wasn't getting to drive any which meant my grades were going to suck.

Don't worry, I passed the driving test, even the parallel parking, and Knock on Wood, I've been a decent driver ever since. (If I brag too much, the driving gods will curse me).

No comments: