Thursday, January 10, 2008

Round 1 Sony Open

Well, it's been a half an hour and I haven't heard them mention Tiger Woods once. Kelly Tilghman needs to stick her feet in her mouth more often if it keeps the Golf Channel from sucking up to Tiger.

And it seems that Nick Faldo is very happy and relaxed this week. He has a sparkle in his eye and he's actually speaking in coherent sentences and not stumbling over words and trailing off.

One thing about it, Rich Lerner can talk golf a lot better than Kelly Tilghman. I hate saying that because I don't really like Rich Lerner, but when you watch him call the golf action, you really get a sense that he is a walking encyclopedia who doesn't need notes.

On to the golf: Tadd Fujikawa is at +4 after the first round. He really needs a good round tomorrow to have a chance at making the cut. Rory Sabbatini is breaking in his new clubs in good fashion, he's at -4.

Unfortunately I won't get to watch much of this because I'm going to watch the National Body Challenge on Discovery Health at 8pm eastern. I'm working on losing some weight so I'm into all the weightloss stuff right now.

No comments: