Sunday, January 27, 2008

Aerials Deflated

If you're a regular reader of the blog, then you probably know I am watching things other than US PGA Golf this week and I probably won't be watching European Tour golf next week (definitely avoiding the golf channel). Well, one of those other things I'm watching is Aerials - skiing. Yes, I hate snow and I'm watching skiing. But anyway, I saw something I don't normally see when I watch this event during the Winter Olympics. I saw a skier fall flat on his belly and face. He flew off the big ramp, high up into the air, and plop! he slammed to the ground. The guy got up and walked off the landing zone so he appeared to be okay. It was neat. I like watching this event. Cross Country skiing, though, is very boring. Later tonight is the US Figure Skating Championships - the men's competition. And in case you were tuning in here for an update on the Australian Open (as I posted quite a bit about that earlier), Novak Djokovic and Maria Sharapova are the big winners.

No comments: