Saturday, August 11, 2007

Doing Their Best

Well, everywhere I turn, I have to hear or see people talking about Tiger Woods. The Golf Channel has an All-Tiger Love Fest going on, only briefly interrupted by the Women's Amateur (I bet that niece, cousin, whatever she is is playing in that). CNN's crawl across the bottom of the screen's talking about him as is MSNBC and FOXNews. He's on the internet too. So, it would seem the media is doing their best to drive me to another Golf Boycot.

Today I've watched Futureweapons on the Military Channel, and the series premiere of the new Flash Gordon show on the SciFi channel, and Rick Steves on PBS. And for some reason they aren't showing the Montreal Tennis Tournament on tv today. I guess because Andy Roddick isn't playing today??? For the last two days, ESPN has only shown Roddick matches at that tournament.

Somewhere I predict there may have to be a media-backed cage match between Roddick and Woods.

I'm currently watching Bindi the Jungle Girl on Discovery Kids.

No comments: